Ways to Donate
Participate in KidCents to round up your purchases at Rite Aid and give the change to programs for kids in our communities.
Step 1.) Enroll in the Plenti Program:
Step 2.) Once you are enrolled and logged in, designate McMahon/Ryan Child Advocacy Center as the recipient of your rounded up change.
Just Give is the direct website used to make a donation to McMahon/Ryan Child Advocacy Center.
The site allows you to make a onetime donation or recurring donation.
Amazon Smile allows you to shop for all of your favorite items, but 0.5% of your purchase will be donated to McMahon/Ryan Child Advocacy Center!
Step1.) You will first need an amazon account in order to shop.
Step 2.) Once you have an account you will log into Amazon Smile, rather than Amazon.
Step 3.) Amazon Smile will then prompt you to choose your designated charity to donate to- McMahon/Ryan Child Advocacy Site
Amazon Wish List
Amazon Wish List- In addition to Amazon Smile, McMahon/Ryan Child Advocacy Center has a wish list through amazon of items needed for the advocacy center. Below is the direct link to the wish list or you can access with these steps:
- Log in to Amazon Smile
- On the right hand side of the screen hold the curser over “Accounts & Lists”
- A drop down box will appear
- Click on “Find a list or registry”
- Type into the search box “McMahon/Ryan Child Advocacy Center”
- Click on the box for the Advocacy Center’s Wish list- then the items on the list will appear