- A Parent's Guide to Social Media
Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - What can parents do to help today's cybergeneration enjoy the benefits and avert the perils of online engagement?
- Step Up 4 Kids
Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - Step Up 4 Kids: A Huge Success!
- Darkness 2 Light Training
Monday, June 12, 2017 - Adults can learn the 5 steps to protecting our children.
- Shop LuLaRoe
Friday, May 5, 2017 - Shop LuLaRoe Clothing for a Good Cause
- McMahon/Ryan Child Advocacy Center chosen for United Radio Presentation
Thursday, March 9, 2017
- Healing stARTs Here Recap
Monday, March 6, 2017 - Healing stARTS Here, Art Fundraiser- A Huge Success!
- January is Human Trafficking Awareness Month
Thursday, January 26, 2017 - Human Trafficking Film Screening
- Annual Reports
Thursday, January 12, 2017 - View McMahon/Ryan Child Advocacy Center's Annual Reports
- After Auction Sale!
Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - Sports Memorabilia Items for Sale after the Sport's Management Club's Auction
- Today Is Giving Tuesday!
Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - After all of the weekend Holiday Shopping, Give back to a charity with a great cause.
- Young Professionals to meet next week!
Thursday, November 3, 2016 - Are you a young professional and interested in making a difference in the community?
- Back to School!
Thursday, August 4, 2016 - Learn more about our Prevention Education programs
- Local Artist creates Space Odyssey
Monday, July 11, 2016
- Are we in your School?
Thursday, July 30, 2015 - This year alone our McMahon/Ryan Child Advocacy Center's outreach team has been into 30 schools to discuss body safety, internet safety, no bully zone and more!
- Shine A Light on Child Abuse Award Ceremony and Volunteer Recognition Event
Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - Join us on April 14th to honor those who dedicate their lives to helping abused children in Onondaga County.
- April is Child Abuse Prevention Month
Sunday, March 1, 2015 - Support the Child Advocacy Center throughout the Month of April!
- Haylor, Freyer & Coon Charitable Night at the Syracuse Crunch to benefit Child Advocacy Center
Wednesday, December 10, 2014 - Join us for a Syracuse Crunch hockey game to benefit the CAC!
- MRCAC Releases 2013 Annual Report
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - Ladder of Progress event highlights newest statistics and agency milestones
- McMahon/Ryan Child Advocacy Center and YMCA of Greater Syracuse Announce Darkness To Light Collaborative
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
- 10th Annual 100 Holes 4 Kids Drives to $1-million!
Thursday, May 16, 2013 - A million thanks to the participants, and all who helped make the 10th Annual 100 Holes 4 Kids Golf Tournament another huge success!
- 2013 Prom Nets More Than $33,000 to Us Help Fight Child Abuse!
Thursday, April 18, 2013 - Our sincere appreciation to everyone who attended, sponsored, contributed to and otherwise supported "The Prom... Return to Rydell."
- McMahon/Ryan Welcomes New Executive Director!
Monday, March 25, 2013 - We are pleased to announce the hiring of Linda Cleary as the organization’s new Executive Director.
If you suspect that a child is being abused, call Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-342-3720